(C-16) Fire Protection Insurance in Santa Ana and Irvine, CA
Continuous Coverage Built to Complement your Business
Fire suppression contractors require specific insurance plans to match the service and needs of the industry. At Tutton Insurance Services, Inc., we understand that your business coverage requires flexibility, which is why we work with you directly to create a plan that's unique to your business's needs. We provide insurance to Fire Protection Contractors in AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY and WA.
Here are some of the coverage options we offer to fire suppression
- General Liability and Errors & Ommissions combined into one occurence form policy
- Blanket Primary Wording & Waiver of Subrogation included
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsements including CG2010 11/85 form or equivalent forms
- Residential Coverage included
- Per Project Aggregate Endorsement available
- Care, Custody and Control coverage included
- Lost Key coverage included
- Following Form Excess or Umbrella available
Property, Tools, Auto and Workers' Compensation coverage available.
Contact Patrick Barnes at Tutton Insurance Services, Inc. today to go over quality insurance options for your business.
As a member of the American Fire Sprinkler Association, he specializes in low minimum premiums, competetive pricing and low down payments and fast service on Certificates of Insurance to your customers. He works with A.M. Best A+ rated Insurance Companies and negotiates premiums directly with the underwrites to avoid the middleman cost.
Click on our Fire Suppression & Extinguisher Installation, Service or Repair Application form to start the process today.
Patrick has written many articles on insurance topics relating to fire suppression contractor exposures. To view these Fire Protection Contractor Magazine articles, please click on our News & Articles link.